- Working experience in developing Android applications (Java and Kotlin);
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Writing Unit tests;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience implementing complex business logic;
- At least intermediate level of English.
AS A PLUS:
- Android Architecture components;
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, with experience using SOAP or REST web services, network communication;
- Knowledge in iOS filed is a bold plus.
- Proactive and creative project management;
- No barriers in communication with anybody;
- Reward for a fresh look and contribute to the company growth.
ALSO, WE OFFER:
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance;
- Fast-paced, startup-like and friendly environment.
- Regular team events and activities.
- No bureaucracy and no boring meetings.
- Paid vacation (21 business days), holidays and sick days.
- Support with PE accounting.
- Several varieties of coffee and tea, and fruits for your health and energy;
- No dress code;
- Our cool co-workers play soccer, ping pong, go skiing, hiking.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform (Java and Kotlin);
- Development of new features in an agile environment using Java ;Android SDK and Kotlin for a multi-module app.;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs ;
- Work on bug fixing and improving Android application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Implement new UI elements according to designs.